We are recruiting another Team Leader to work alongside our current Team Leader and Management. The Team Leader will provide a needs-led service to adults by adopting a person-centred approach that fosters self-awareness and personal growth and gives each person the strongest voice with regard to decision-making and lifestyle choices. The Job role includes but is not limited to:
- Provide leadership to the team acting as a positive role model at all times.
- Manage rotas on a daily basis.
- Lead the shift, ensuring staff give support that follows individual’s care plans and daily support plans.
- Provide effective supervision to the Seniors and Support Workers on your team.
- Provide on-call cover as arranged by the Care Manager, working within on-call guidance.
- Ensure good team working.
- Motivate, support and mentor the staff when needed.
Please see the Job Description for further details. This is a full-time role and a full UK driving licence is essential. Applicants must have the following
- SVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or working towards an SVQ Level 4.
- Knowledge of a Team Leaders role is preferred but is not essential as full training will be given.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further their career in the care sector.
Please fill in our Application Form and Equality and Diversity Questionnaire and email it to email@example.com or post it to 121 Care at Home Ltd, 42 Thornton Road, Kirkmuirhill, South Lanarkshire, ML11 9QE.
You can also pop into the office and pick one up or phone up or we can post an application out to you.